Tuesday 23 August 2011

Artizan Andalucians


Here are some Artizan Andalucians that I painted a while back. I rather liked them (despite having to do quite a number of cloaks) and so felt a little guilty when I sold them on eBay. It would have been nice to have been able to stipulate that the buyer should submit regular reports on how they are getting on as a condition of sale. However no doubt if eBay added this as an option it would come as yet another cost. I’m just waiting for them to charge for having the visits counter.

Anyway, before this descends into an eBay/paypal whinge, I’ll stop. Hope you like the figures.




6 comments:

  1. Great looking unit, shame you sold it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, I wish I'd bought them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I am sure they went to a good home. The usual problem, what on earth would I have done with them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Played DBA?????????????????????????????????
    Those are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Nice work. Saw them originally over on the Steve Dean Forum. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WMC - no I couldn't because there were no others for them to DBA against

    ReplyDelete